What Is Partnership?
Partnership is several people joining together to accomplish a task or meet a need that’s greater than what they could do on their own.
You know, at Walter Hallam Ministries, we’re pretty aggressive when it comes to meeting needs. We take the truth of God’s Word about love everywhere by showing God’s love. When we meet people’s physical needs, they open their hearts to the Gospel.
But we can’t do this alone. That’s why we’re asking you to partner with us.
What Does My Partnership Do?
When you partner with us, you’re providing:
- A place for people to call in for prayer,
- Free conferences and teachings via television and internet
- The Abundant Life Today broadcast
- The infrastructure to share the Gospel worldwide
- The supporting of orphans and widows through our orphanage Casa Angelina